Pearl and Plates 2022 - Monday 18 April 2022
Time & Location
About the Event
A celebration of WA Food and Wine with "Culture Bites" (music, art and pearls).
- Canepe' with SKYY VODKA "aperitivo"
- Long table lunch with entree, main course and dessert
- Beer and wine to compliment the menu throughout your lunch. It is a degustation journey with each dish paired to a specific wine, beer or cocktail
- Live music sessions during the event
- Art exhibition by Roger Swainston
- Pearl gallery
- A stunning view of Post Office Island coral paradise
1) If you have dietary requirements, contact us before purchasing the tickets.
2) Tickets are not refundable. In case of Covid 19 restriction or adverse weather conditions, the event will be rescheduled.
3) Camping and accomodation is not allowed on Post Office Island.
4) Pearls and Plates organisation does not handle bookings for transport or accomodation.
5) It is the ticket holders responsibility to organise a sober skipper for a safe return to their vessel after the event.
6) Guests are not allowed to bring their own alcohol to the event.
7) Event is not suitable for kids.
8) This event has a pre-arranged seating plan, and all tickets purchased together will be seated at a table under the booking name. If you have a special requirement to sit with another party who booked separately, please email us with a ‘Seating Request’ in the subject line along with the booking references/names of both parties and we will endeavour to facilitate this request where possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you and friends to celebrate the Abrolhos lifestyle.
- Sold OutP&P 2022 - Monday$330$3300$0