Pearl and Plates 2022 - Monday 18 April 2022
Time & Location
About the Event
A celebration of WA Food and Wine with "Culture Bites" (music, art and pearls).
- Canepe' with "aperitivo"
- Long table lunch with entree, main course and dessert
- Beer and wine to compliment the menu throughout your lunch. It is a degustation journey and each dish will be paired with specific wine, beer or cocktail.
- Life music sessions during the event.
- Pearl gallery and art exhibition.
- A stunning view of Post Office Island coral paradise
IMPORTANT NOTES, read with attention:
1) If you have dietary requirements, contact us before purchase the tickets.
2) This event has a pre-arranged seating plan, and all tickets purchased together will be sat on a table under the lead bookers name. If you have a special requirement to sit with another party that booked separately, please email us with ‘Seating Request’ in the subject line along with the booking references/names of both parties and we will endeavour to facilitate this request where possible.
3) Camping and accomodation is not allowed on Post Office Island.
4) Pearls and Plates organisation is not handling booking for transport or accomodation.
5) Tickets holders need to organise sober skipper for a safe return to their vessel after the event.
6) Guests are not allowed to bring their alcohol during the event.
7) Due the remote location, we won't have soft drinks on domand, please contact us if your dietary requirements need soft drink instead paired drinks.
- P&P 2022 - Saturday$330$3300$0