Mon, 17 Apr|
PEARLS AND PLATES
Pearls and Plates 2023 - SEAPLANE from Geraldton Monday 17 April 2023
"A taste of WA oceanic bliss. A festival for all the senses takes visitors on a culinary and artistic journey in a setting rich in history and nature." (Stephen Scourfield) Seaplane transport from Geraldton and long table lunch by Guy Jeffrey and Gord Kahle overlooking Post Office Island lagoon.
Time & Location
17 Apr, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
PEARLS AND PLATES, Post Office Island, Houtman Abrolhos WA 6530, Australia
About the Event
A celebration of WA Food and Wine with "Culture Bites" (music, art and pearls).
- Seaplane transport from Geraldton airport with Swan River Seaplanes
- Welcome to Post Office Island with Campari signature cocktails and canepes.
- Long table lunch with entrees, main course and dessert.
- Beer, wine and champagne to compliment the menu throughout your lunch. It is a degustation journey with each dish paired with a specific drink.
- Live music sessions during the event.
- Art exhibition
- Pearl gallery
- A stunning view of Post Office Island over the lagoon and a unique look at the Abrolhos from the plane.
1) If you have dietary requirements, contact us before purchasing the tickets.
2) TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. In case of Shire restrictions and adverse weather conditions, the event will be rescheduled. Tickets holders are allowed to resell their tickets to a third party, notify us 24h prior date of the event.
3) Camping and accomodation is not allowed on Post Office Island.
4) Seaplane transfer is managed and handled by Swan River Seaplanes. Deatails related to the flight will be notified by Swan River Seaplanes.
5) Guests are not allowed to bring their own alcohol to the event.
6) Event is not suitable for kids.
7) This event has a pre-arranged seating plan, and all tickets purchased together will be seated at a table under the booking name. If you have a special requirement to sit with another party who booked separately, please email us with a ‘Seating Request’ in the subject line along with the booking references/names of both parties and we will endeavour to facilitate this request where possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you and friends to celebrate the Abrolhos lifestyle.
P&P23- Mon -Geraldton Seaplane
A celebration of WA Food and Wine with "Culture Bites" (music, art and pearls) Ticket includes: Welcome to Post office Island with Campari signature cocktails and canepes. Long table lunch with entrees, main course and dessert. Beer, wine and champagne to compliment the menu throughout your lunch. It is a degustation journey with each dish paired with a specific drink. Live music sessions during the event/ Art exhibition/Pearl gallery Seaplane transfer from Geraldton airport.