Sun, 16 Apr|
PEARLS AND PLATES
Pearls and Plates 2023 - Sunday 16 April 2023
"A taste of WA oceanic bliss. A festival for all the senses takes visitors on a culinary and artistic journey in a setting rich in history and nature." (Stephen Scourfield) Long table lunch by Guy Jeffrey and Gord Kahle overlooking Post Office Island lagoon.
Time & Location
16 Apr, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
PEARLS AND PLATES, Post Office Island, Houtman Abrolhos WA 6530, Australia
About the Event
A celebration of WA Food and Wine with "Culture Bites" (music, art and pearls).
- Welcome to Post office Island with Campari signature cocktails and canepes.
- Long table lunch with entrees, main course and dessert.
- Beer, wine and champagne to compliment the menu throughout your lunch. It is a degustation journey with each dish paired with a specific drink.
- Live music sessions during the event.
- Art exhibition
- Pearl gallery
- A stunning view of Post Office Island over the lagoon.
1) If you have dietary requirements, contact us before purchasing the tickets.
2) TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. In case of Shire restrictions and adverse weather conditions, the event will be rescheduled.
3) Camping and accomodation is not allowed on Post Office Island.
4) Pearls and Plates DOESN"T HANDLE BOOKINGS FOR TRANSPORT OR ACCOMODATION.
5) It is the ticket holders responsibility to organise a sober skipper for a safe return to their vessel after the event.
6) Guests are not allowed to bring their own alcohol to the event.
7) Event is not suitable for kids.
8) This event has a pre-arranged seating plan, and all tickets purchased together will be seated at a table under the booking name. If you have a special requirement to sit with another party who booked separately, please email us with a ‘Seating Request’ in the subject line along with the booking references/names of both parties and we will endeavour to facilitate this request where possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you and friends to celebrate the Abrolhos lifestyle.
P&P 2023 - Sunday
A celebration of WA Food and Wine with "Culture Bites" (music, art and pearls). Ticket includes: Welcome to Post office Island with Campari signature cocktail Long table lunch with entrees, main course and dessert Beer, wine and champagne to compliment the menu throughout your lunch. It is a degustation journey with each dish paired to a specific drink Live music sessions during the event Art exhibition Pearl gallery A stunning view of Post Office Island coral paradise